Wednesday, March 15, 2017

MidMonth Mirth Memo, March 2017


"Prepare for mirth, for mirth becomes a feast."

-William Shakespeare



The Mid-Month Mirth Memo is a short amusing tidbit to brighten middle of the month monotony. It is brought to you by best-selling author, award-winning speaker,
"Jollytologist" ® Allen Klein
         

www.allenklein.com

MARCH 2017


FUNNIES FOUND ON FACEBOOK THIS MONTH:

I thought "Hidden Figures" was going to be a movie about finding Waldo. Boy was I wrong.
-Dale Irvin


Q.  Two flies are on a porch. Which one is an actor?
A.  The one on the screen.
-Saundra Maisey
Q.  Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
A.  Samson. He brought the house down.
-Steve Wilson

Q.  What did the football coach say to the broken vending machine?
A.  “Give me my quarterback!”
-Brian Allison

I have a good friend who always tells me that she eats "clean" and how good she feels as a result. So I decided to try it. I vacuumed my lunch the other day and felt so much better.
-Loretta LaRoche 


*****

AUDIO BOOK OF THE MONTH:
Someone upsetting you? Politics getting you down? Stressed out at work?...
YOU CAN'T RUIN MY DAY will help you unload those burdens. This audiobook is filled with not only wise words but also with inspiring stories and anecdotes, insightful and motivational quotations, and lighthearted and laugh-producing material.
       https://tinyurl.com/zrp4otg                 
Copyright © 2017 Allen Klein, All rights reserved. 
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment